Green Crescent Trust Internship Program:
Green Crescent Trust (GCT) Internship Program offers an exciting opportunity for Graduates and Undergraduates to gain practical experience while interning for one of the organizations dedicated to empower children through education and engaged in community outreach efforts. Internees will have the opportunity to participate in real-world projects, which provides valuable work experience and leadership skills.
At GCT our objective is for the interns to enhance their knowledge and put their skills and education to use. Evaluation will focus on the learning derived from the work experience, not from the successful performance of work assignments alone. The interns should feel free to offer insights and suggestions about the assigned projects or about the organization’s operation during their internship.
Our Internship Offers:
- Apply academic course work to a hands-on practical experience.
- Problem-solve in a REAL work environment.
- Exchange ideas with experienced professionals.
- Gain pride in, and appreciation of the field.
- Achieve competent professional skills in a variety of settings.
- Expose internees to tasks and projects/assignments that will provide practical experience for future job opportunities.
- Increase internees’ professional development.
- Flexible working hours.
Interns of Summer 2014